Cheyenne “Day of Giving” is May 11, 2018 (see website for details). Trinity Lutheran Church & School participates in this community project by collecting:
- outdated and/or unused prescription and over-the-counter medicines (please use the special bucket in the Narthex or drop-off in the Church Office)
- used eyeglasses
- over-the-ear hearing aids
- gently used durable medical equipment (shower chairs, crutches, walkers)
- non-perishable food
- disposable diapers,
- new packaged underwear (all sizes for men, women & children)
- toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, washcloths, deodorant, shampoo, etc.
Please drop off any of the listed items in the Church Narthex or School Hall by May 8 & 9.
Also, you can donate at United Blood Services between May 8 and May 18 for credit to Day of Giving. Just let UBS know when you donate. If you are eligible to donate blood, please consider it. This is a gift that literally saves lives!