Calling all Friends & Neighbors to taste the Teutonophile way! Join us to enjoy German culture and cuisine, as well as beer-tasting, music and fellowship!
Saturday, September 29
6:30 p.m. on the Church Lawn
(or in the Undercroft/Social Hall if the weather is poor).
As always, the Bier
(brewed in accordance with the ancient Reinheitsgebot law)
- Brats & Kraut will be available, as well as Sauerbraten, Rotkohl, and Spätzle.
- Bring an authentic German dish to share! Break out your family recipes (or look online ☺) and make some delicious German food for all to enjoy.
- SUGGESTIONS: Cooked red cabbage, cucumber salad (Gurkensalat), Bierocks (cabbage “burgers”), Kartoffelsalat (German potato salad), Apfelstrudel (apple strudel) … and so much more!
- Trinity logo mugs will be available for purchase— $5 each.
- Free-will donations will be gladly accepted at the door.
- Tell your friends and spread the word!
*Do you have a 10’ x 10’ tent/awning (the kind used at Farmers’ Markets) that we can borrow? If so, please call the church office at 307-635-2802.
We extend a special invitation to members of Trinity, Our Savior, & King of Glory Lutheran Churches.