|Preschool – 3-day||Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00-11:15 AM|
|Preschool – 5-day||Monday-Friday 8:00-11:15 AM|
|Pre-Kindergarten – AM only||Monday-Friday 8:00-11:15 AM|
|Pre-Kindergarten – PM only||Monday-Friday 12:15-3:30 PM|
|Pre-Kindergarten – AM & PM||Monday-Friday 8:00-11:15 AM & 12:15-3:30 PM|
|Grades K-8||Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-3:30 PM|
|Childcare Center||Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-5:30 PM|
|Class||Enrollment Fee||Books & Materials Fee||Tuition Rate (LCMS)||Tuition Rate (non-LCMS)|
|Preschool – 3-day||$100||$100||$185 (Ann.: $1850)||$220 (Ann.: $2200)|
|Preschool – 5-day||$150||$175||$310 (Ann.: $3100)||$355 (Ann.: $3550)|
|Pre-K – AM only||$100||$100||$250 (Ann.: $2500)||$285 (Ann.: $2850)|
|Pre-K – PM only||$100||$100||$230 (Ann.: $2300)||$265 (Ann.: $2650)|
|Pre-K – AM & PM (incl. 1 hr. of lunch daycare)||$150||$175||$560 (Ann.: $5600)||$620 (Ann.: $6200)|
|Grades K-8||$200||K-4: $175
|$275 (Ann.: $2750)||$395 (Ann.: $3950)|
Enrollment Fee, Books & Materials Fees, and Tuition
- On Registration Day (August 8, 2019) the balance of fees plus the first tuition payment is due (the $100 deposit paid at enrollment/re-enrollment is applied to the Enrollment Fee).
- Annual tuition is to be paid in ten (10) equal monthly payments due the first week of each month, August 2019 through May 2020. Monthly tuition payments are to be made via Automated Clearinghouse debits (ACH).
- Tuition may be paid in full at Registration or in two (2) half-payments at Registration and mid-year (January 2020).
- A packet will be mailed home before Registration Day containing your Tuition Payment Agreement, Classroom Supply List, and other information.
- LCMS Tuition Rate: In order to receive the LCMS Tuition Rate, at least one parent/guardian must be a member in good standing of a congregation of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. A signed letter from one’s pastor must be received by the first mid-quarter of each school year attesting one’s good standing. If this letter is not received, the non-member rate will be charged.
- Military Discount: 5% discount per child for tuition only
- Longevity Discount (non-LCMS only): Every child enrolled in K-8th Grade at TLS for the 2018-19 school year and re-enrolling at TLS for the 2019-20 school year will earn a 5% discount on tuition.
- Parents of new students and/or incoming Kindergarteners will pay full tuition for said students’ first year at TLS (military families excluded: the 5% discount will apply).
- The Longevity Discount is cumulative and allows families to earn an additional 5% discount on tuition per child for every year that the child is re-enrolled at Trinity Lutheran School in the future; up to 15%.
TLCS maintains a discretionary grant fund in order to provide tuition assistance to qualifying families. An application for tuition assistance is available in the church & school office and on the TLCS website (cf. “Parent Portal”). Completed applications must be turned in to the Headmaster’s office no later than June 1, 2019. Grant-fund assistance is only available for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8. TLS families are also eligible to apply for the outside need-based Ace Scholarship; for information about this outside financial-aid opportunity, please visit https://www.acescholarships.org/.
Cutoff Birth-Dates for Enrollment
The following dates are state-mandated and not subject to exception or alteration by TLS:
- Preschool – must be 3 years of age by September 15, 2019
- Pre-Kindergarten – must be 4 years of age by September 15, 2019
- Kindergarten – must be 5 years of age by September 15, 2019
- All students:
- ACH Authorization Form
- School Year 2019-2020 Student Information & Release Form
- New students:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Updated immunization records
A childcare contract must be on file for any family wishing to receive childcare service at TLS. Childcare is only available for currently-enrolled TLS students. For more information please consult the relevant section of the 2019-2020 TLS Parent Handbook. All parents are encouraged to have a childcare contract on file at TLS in case of emergency or delay of pick-up.
A PDF of this material is available here.