Submit your admission information using our online admissions form. Once your application has been received, you will receive a confirmation email from the school.
2. Visit & Interview
This is our chance to get to know each other, talk about curriculum and school culture, and discuss what your family can expect in your partnership with TLS. If we are able to schedule your interview during the school year, you and your child will also have the opportunity to take a campus tour, meet teachers, and shadow a class for part of the school-day.
3. Enrollment Deposit
Once the interview process is complete, you’ll pay a $100* enrollment deposit (*per child) via check or Square™. Your child’s spot for the fall is then secure, but you will still need to complete…
Here’s what you’ll do on Registration Day: August 4th 2022
- Provide the school with a copy of your child’s birth certificate and immunization records.
- Provide signatures on your Student Information & Release Form (filled out online as part of your enrollment form).
- Receive a school year calendar, the 2022-2023 TLS Parent Handbook, class schedules and information packets, and information about events during the school year.
- Pay any remaining balance of the registration fee and books & materials fees as well as your first tuition installment.
- Fill out an ACH form for tuition payment (or pay for the full year’s tuition or make first half-payment; see Tuition & Fees Schedule for more information).
Late enrollments/mid-year transfers will follow the same steps with the following differences:
- Registration is completed during your visit day or upon notification of enrolled status.
- Fees are paid in full at time of registration.
- Since late enrollments/mid-year transfers have not prepaid one monthly installment of tuition before the start of the school year, the minimum monthly payment amounts are larger, being based on a percentage of nine (9) rather than ten (10) monthly payments.